11 Years Strong
United Source One recognized as Top CAB® Exporter Award
BELCAMP, MD – September 22, 2014 – United Source One, Inc. (US1) is pleased to announce its recognition as a Top 5 Exporter by Volume of Certified Angus Beef® (CAB) for the eleventh year in a row.
“Our longtime close partnership with Certified Angus Beef® has been a key part of our company’s culture and heritage from our very beginning.” says Michael Imgarten, President of United Source One. “Both our organizations have built their reputations on being the best in our respective businesses. Our recognition at CAB over the many years is a testament to the value that our customers have placed on us and our relationship with Certified Angus Beef®.”
United Source One is proud of this award and its long-standing partnership with Certified Angus Beef®. Over the past several years, United Source One has been awarded Exporter of the Year and honored twice as International Marketer of the Year.
About the Certified Angus Beef ® brand
More than 16,000 businesses partner with the Certified Angus Beef® brand, generating an estimated $6 billion in consumer sales annually, with retailers and restaurants in the United States and 45 other countries. The Certified Angus Beef® brand is a cut above USDA Prime, Choice and Select thanks to 10 strict quality standards. Founded in 1978 by Angus cattlemen, this is the only beef brand owned by the American Angus Association® and brought to the table by its family farm and ranch members. For information, visit www.CertifiedAngusBeef.com.
- Certified Angus Beef® Top Five Exporter of the Year, 2004-2011
- Certified Angus Beef® Marketer of the Year in 2006 and 2011
- Certified Angus Beef® Top Exporter of the Year, 2009
- SmartCEO magazine Future 50 Winner, 2009-2011 for consistent growth
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist, 2008 and 2009
- U.S. Small Business Administration, Small Business Maryland Exporter of the Year, 2004
- Dunn & Bradstreet and Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Hot 100” Fastest Growing Small Business in America, Ranked #4 in 2004